MASA and MOSPRA Members,
The Program Committee for the 2022 MASA/MOSPRA Spring Conference is calling for presentation proposals. We believe that one of the strengths of the conference is the outstanding breakout sessions provided by our own members as well as other supporters of MASA and MOSPRA.
Deadline for proposals: Friday, November 12, 2021, 4:00 p.m.
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL
MASA and MOSPRA do not accept proposals by business members; however, should a MASA or MOSPRA member wish to involve a business in a presentation, this is acceptable. Please check with MASA or MOSPRA in advance.
You will be informed of the status of your proposal (selected/not selected) by December 9, 2021.
Please consider the follow topics for presentation proposals, but feel free to go beyond this list:
- Board/Superintendent Relations (especially during the pandemic)
- Bond and Levy Campaigns
- Community Engagement
- Compliance: Section 504, Special Education, Title Funding
- Connectivity (Technology)
- DESE-Related (a separate request will be sent to DESE)
- Engaging diverse populations
- FMLA/ADA/Unemployment compensation
- Gender-related issues
- Innovative teaching tools and strategies
- Leadership and leadership development
- Legal issues (a separate request will be sent to the four major education law firms)
- Mental Wellness (for school leaders, staff, students)
- School and student safety
- School Communications including marketing/branding, internal communications, social media, crisis communications (multiple angles) (MOSPRA will be responsible for most of these sessions, but MASA members may also submit proposals)
- School finance (beyond DESE)
- Teacher Recruitment, Substitute Teachers
- Workforce development
Please share this with others on your administrative staff as well as specialists/experts in areas that support the work of MASA and MOSPRA!
If you have questions, please contact MASA (573) 638-4825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your session proposal. We’ll see you at the Spring Conference!
MASA & MOSPRA Program Committees