Purchasing Program Can Save Money
MASA has entered into an agreement with EducationPlus (formerly Cooperating School Districts of St. Louis County, or CSD) to provide its cooperative purchasing program to all Missouri school districts.
Buying through EducationPlus saves school districts time and money with:
- Competitive Pricing through National and Local Bids
- Online Marketplace with Thousands of Products and Services
- Compliance with Missouri Statutes and Local School District Purchasing Policies
- Customized Approval Process of Purchases
- Shopping Experience Personalized for each District
- Onsite and Online Onboarding Training
- Best in Class Customer Service—We Handle All of the Problems!
Products and services available through EducationPlus have been through a competitive bidding process, saving local school districts time and money and ensuring that purchases comply with state statutes and local policies.
EducationPlus is a member of the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), an organization of 29 education service agencies across the United States, representing the entire country. When AEPA publishes a bid, vendors notice and provide very competitive pricing!
Try out the EducationPlus Marketplace by visiting the online marketplace here to register for an account and begin shopping!
Not all or our products are available through online shopping—examples of what is not included online include roofing, copier contracts, vehicles, commercial mowing equipment, E-rate consulting services, and more! View the entire list of EducationPlus vendors here. For items not on the online marketplace, contact the vendor and ask for EducationPlus/AEPA pricing.
Call (314) 692-1209 for more information!