Women in Leadership
Women in Leadership Initiative Regional Networks
The MASA Women in Leadership Initiative Regional Networks provide an opportunity for women in central office leadership roles to meet informally on a quarterly basis. The focus of the networks is on relationship building and on women supporting women in their current and future leadership roles. There is one network in each of the eight MASA Regions. Additional opportunities will be provided throughout the year for women to come together from all over Missouri to learn and grow together.
The regional networks are asked to get together either virtually or in person at least quarterly. Specific topics are determined by the facilitator.
The Network Facilitators for the 2022-23 school year are:
- Greater Kansas City – Jeanette Cowherd
- Greater St. Louis - Sharonica Hardin and Team
- South Central – Gretchen Guitard
- Southeast – Cindy Crabb and Fara Jones
- Southwest – Amy Britt and Tonya Woods
- Northeast – Tennille Banner and Melia Franklin
- Northwest – Sandy Steggall
- West Central – Laura Nelson and Mindy Hampton
The role of the Regional Network Facilitator is to:
- Schedule 4 meetings per year in the identified months.
- Determine the location (could be virtual), date, and time for each meeting.
- Communicate the meeting date, time, location, and topic to their regional network.
- Facilitate the topic for the month.
- Maintain an email list of network members provided by MASA and add to that list throughout the year as needed.
This experience is open to superintendents, assistant superintendents and other central office positions.
For additional information email Dr. Sarah Riss at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 314-575-8942.
Register below for a regional network for the 2022-23 school year. Or open the form in another tab here.
Please register even if you have previously participated in a regional network.