Board Relations for Superintendents & Central Office Leaders 2023
The success or failure of a superintendent is built largely on the relationship with the Board as a whole and with individual Board members. This workshop will include:
- An open discussion of key strategies for cultivating and maintaining a strong relationship with the Board and individual Board members.
- Roles and relationships of the superintendent and board related to district policies, contracts, evaluations, and the law.
Facilitators: Duane Martin, EdCounsel, LLC and a MASA Representative (s)
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (In person event only).
Dates and Locations:
- Wednesday, December 6 - Logan Rogersville R-XVIII School District, 476 North Missouri Blvd. Rogersville, MO 65742 (parking in the back of the building) Host: Rocky Valentine, Superintendent – Click here to register for the Logan Rogersville event.
- Thursday, December 7 - Chillicothe R-II School District, Administration Office, 2807 Hornet Rd., Chillicothe, MO 64601 – Host: Daniel Wiebers, Superintendent – Click here to register for the Chillicothe event.
- Friday, December 15 - Sullivan School District, Administration Building, 138 Taylor Street, Sullivan, MO 63080 - Host: Jana Thornsberry, Superintendent – Click here to register for the Sullivan event.
Session Cost: $60.00 per person
(There is no charge if you are participating as a first-year superintendent in the MASA Workshop Discount Program)
Seating is limited -- Register Now!