Women in Leadership: Fourth Annual Summit
2023 Women in Leadership Summit
“Get in the Game!”
March 2-3, 2023
Mark your calendars for the 3rd Annual Women in Leadership Summit to be held March 2-3, 2023, at Camden on the Lake. This year’s theme is “Get in the Game” and summit attendees can expect a fun sports and athletic atmosphere.
Camden on the Lake
Lake Ozark, Missouri
March 2, 2023
2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
March 3, 2023
8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Business casual – and wear your favorite team’s shorts/jerseys
Topics and Speakers:
- “Get in the Game of Leadership with the 5 Cs” -- Danielle Sullivan from Curriculum Associates, “Get in the Game of Finance and Operations” -- Kim Cranston and Pam Frazier
- “Getting in the Game of Leading Student Activities” -- Jen Rukstad
- “Getting in the Game of Legislation” -- Senators Jill Schupp and Karla Eslinger
- “Missouri Education Update” -- Commissioner of Education Dr. Margie Vandeven.
- Summit participants will also have “huddle up” time to discuss a self-selected topics with an informed coach.
- Trivia is back by popular demand on Thursday late afternoon.
- Dinner and networking with friends.
- Free snacks and a cash bar will be available for trivia participants.
- This is a great time to meet new people and strengthen your network.
- Both breakfast and lunch will be provided on Friday.
Registration Fee: $125 (this is an increase over last year due to an additional meal)
REGISTER AT YOUR MEMBER FINALFORM LINK.
FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGISTERING, CONTACT MELISSA SHANNON: MELISSA.SHANNON@MCSA.ORG (OR CALL 573-638-4825)
Please find link below for reservations. The code will be MASA if needed. The sleeping room rate is $109 per room/per night, plus applicable taxes and fees (5.475% sales tax, 3% lodging tax and $10 resort service fee, per room/per night). The cutoff date to make reservations is 2/3/22. Once cutoff date hits, sleeping rooms will be based on availability and increased rates may apply.
Reservations direct number is 1.800.826.8272. Please have attendees state name of event and dates or the group code of MASA when booking reservations.