MASA Learning Lab Field Trips
The MASA Learning Lab Field Trips are an opportunity for district leaders to work within a small cohort of colleagues for collaborative learning, studying problems of practice, and working collectively to impart change.
Focus of the Learning Lab Field Trips
Continuous Improvement through innovation and high-quality educational experience
Commitments to the Learning Lab Field Trip Process
- Willingness to travel to an identified district in Missouri to observe a program, learn from their experiences, and provide feedback to the hosting district
- Openness to new learning and willingness to share your expertise
- Serve as “consultants or thinking partners” for one another to foster individual learning and growth.
- Be willing to host a team of educational leaders from throughout Missouri for a visit to their district to observe and provide feedback on innovative programs.
Who May Participate?
Any central office leader in any public school district, including superintendents, assistant superintendents, directors, etc.
Fee – There is no fee to participate in this program.
Deadline - The deadline for registration is September 30, 2022.
Benefits for Participants
- Grow with peers through a field trip experience and collegial interactions
- Develop professional learning connections throughout Missouri
- Visit other school districts to observe innovative or high-quality learning experiences
- Gain a deeper understanding of high-quality learning opportunities for students and utilize feedback from peers to continually improve program or offerings within their own districts
- Learn new structures for professional learning within their own districts.
Register below or click here for the form in a new window.